Marine Clutches and Brakes
The vessel clutch is mainly used in the engine power transmission parts, belonging to low inertia clutch, and with all the advantages of the direct air engagement.
The vessel clutch is mainly used in the engine power transmission parts, belonging to low inertia clutch, and with all the advantages of the direct air engagement. The simplest and most trouble-free method of applying air pressure is through direct axial pressure application by compressed air in a special composition full-circle tube.
1. Clutches may be slipped moderately to control the acceleration rate.
2. When large inertia loads are powered from electric motors, smooth, controlled slip starts by Wichita Clutches can keep power demands below the allowed maximum.
3. Heat generated by controlled slipping or high cycle rate operation is dissipated by the centrifugal blower design of these units.
4. Henan Dalin Rubber Low Inertia and Very Low Inertia Clutches and Brakes are designed to be completely free from effects of centrifugal force and self energization.
5. Torque developed is in direct proportion to air pressure applied.
6. These clutches and brakes interface well with automated controls through simple air and/or electric circuits.
7. Water cooled, copper disc clutches are available for use when power transmission needs require excessive or constant slipping which demands higher heat dissipation.
8. Henan Dalin Rubber Clutches operate perfectly when teamed with Wichita Brakes in production situations requiring tension control, cylic duty, or positioning.
This product is suitable for all kinds of high-power motor driven mechanical equipments such as petroleum, mining, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, cement, leather, paper making, entertainment equipment, vessels, timber, steel and winch, general machinery, rubber machinery, construction machinery etc.