Engine Clutches and Brakes
The engine clutch is mainly used in the engine power transmission parts, CB clutch, VC clutch and push-plate clutch, the use of flexible frictioncontrollable connection instead of the traditional coupling rigid connection
The engine clutch is mainly used in the engine power transmission parts, CB clutch, VC clutch and push-plate clutch, the use of flexible frictioncontrollable connection instead of the traditional coupling rigid connection,the engine - coupling - heavy It is not only solved the shortcomings of the traditional rigid coupling, but also greatly improved the overall performance of the heavy equipment.
Engine clutch failure troubleshooting
一.Symptom: When the engine idling, although the engine clutch pedalhas stepped on, but the gear is difficult, the gear has a percussion sound. After barely hanging up, the clutch pedal has not been released and the car has been driven or turned off.
二．Check: Remove the engine clutch bottom cover, the transmission into neutral, the clutch step in the end. Then use the screwdriver to move the driven disk. If you can easily dial, indicating that the clutch is wellseparated; if you dial can not move, the clutch separation is not complete.
1. Check the engine clutch pedal free travel is too large, and adjust.
2. Check the separation lever height is consistent, is too low. In the car dial separation fork, so that the front end of the separation bearing gently lean on the inner end of the separation lever, turn the clutch to view a week, if the separation of the inner end of the lever can not contact with the separation of bearings, indicating the height of the separation lever Inconsistent, should be adjusted. If the separation lever height, still not completely separated, we must check the lever height. The separation lever transferred to the same height, if completely separated, indicatingthat the original improper adjustment or wear too. After the release of the lever adjustment, the free travel of the clutch pedal must be readjusted.
3. If the above adjustment is normal, the separation is still not complete, remove the clutch, check the driven disc is mounted anti-axial movement is difficult, whether there is any warping master disc, the separation of the lever screw is loose, floating pin Whether it is off. The company is located in:
4. For newly riveted friction plate clutches, check whether the driven plate and friction plate are too thick. If it is too thick, place a pad between the clutch cover and the flywheel.
5. For hydraulically operated clutches, in addition to the above checks, check for lack of brake fluid, see if the pipe leaks and discharges the air in the hydraulic system.
This product is suitable for all kinds of high-power motor driven mechanical equipments such as petroleum, mining, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, cement, leather, paper making, entertainment equipment, vessels, timber, steel and winch, general machinery, rubber machinery, construction machinery etc.
(Eaton VC, CB, WPT disk clutch list)