Continuous heat capacity
For continuous sliding applications, shrinking elements are generally not recommended. This type of application is best handled by expansion, calipers and water-cooled product lines.
Non-circulating heat capacity
The non-circulating heat capacity depends on the friction area of the component, drum quality, heat capacity and thermal conductivity.
The thermal energy calculated for the load is adjusted to include energy associated with acceleration or deceleration of clutches and/or brake selections of the temporary. The adjusted thermal energy is divided by the friction area of the element.
If the point is below the corresponding product limit line, the option will handle the heat load. If not, an element with a larger friction area is needed.
Cyclic heat capacity
The circulating heat capacity of a clutch or brake depends on the design and arrangement of the mounting components and their operating speed. Parts with less inertia should be mounted on the shaft and cycled and/or stopped each cycle. The cover should be designed to ensure adequate air circulation.
The cyclic heat capacity of the CB and VC components is determined from the chart below. The capacity is suitable for applications with rollers and hubs on the driven side of the device. The component should have the largest number of tube inlets. The capacity obtained from these charts must be multiplied by The appropriate scheduling factors are given in the table.
The circulating heat capacity of the component must be greater than or equal to the thermal power requirement.
Mobile Phone: +8615225937727
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to make the car clutch play its proper use ...
- Cause of clutch failure
- What is the performance of the pneumatic clutch
- Clutch pressure plate is the main part of the c...
- The use and maintenance of pneumatic clutch
- How to select the clutch rubber balloon correctly
- What is the usually used material for the clutc...
- Comparison of solid tires and traditional tires
- Solid tires to solve the tire slip ring, rips a...
- How to choose the seal mode of mud pump
- Pneumatic Clutch Brake Component Peripheral Speed
- WHAT IS POWER TAKE OFF
- What does a power take off clutch do
- Drilling rig
- AN ARRAY OF CONSIDERATIONS WHEN USING A DRILLIN...
- Genuine Wichita replacement parts
- Application Factors Clutch/Brake sizes are affe...
- Air tube disc clutches and brakes application f...
- typical application for wichita clutch
- dalin air tube disc clutch oeprating features